Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Goals

 So, blogging goals.  Dear readers, subscribers and followers; who to the best of my knowledge I have none,

      I realize (been told by my blogging research) that I need to have goals, and objectives for this ‘project’ of mine, so here goes. I have mentioned that I will share everything with you from job hunting, health and nutrition, cooking, my new garden start to finish, the remodel of our new house start to finish, bicycle building and more so….

Job hunting; while I may on occasion share with you successes and failures of this experience, you’re likely to see the occasional vent and likely be one of the first to know when I find a job!

Health and Nutrition; my goal here is to put up a weekly tip or advice on the subject.  I used to work for a health club, and have been on an extensive roller coaster myself though the world of both personal health and nutrition.

Cooking; well you lucky ducks you.  I happen to have a great group of friends with whom I get together monthly for a theme dinner and I will be more than happy to share with you my creations each month.  I am also a die-hard foodie.  While unemployed it is difficult to create masterpieces, but I have a litany of recipes on hand to share in the meantime.  Oh and I don’t bake.

OK I said I don't bake...but
when you have half a lot of blackberries on your property you go buy a pie crust and give it a shot
Home and garden; my first objective is to share with you my progress thus far.  I’ve done a few little projects here and there.  I will also show you my goals for the year and keep you informed as I reach them.

Orange rooms and pink fireplaces....we have a few projects to take care of.


The bikes and other interests will come as they happen…..as does life.

No comments:

Post a Comment